Honors & Awards
- 3X SAHBA Custom Home Builder of the Year
- 3X Ranking Arizona - Tucson Custom Home Builder of the Year
3615 N. Prince Village Place, Ste. 141
Tucson, AZ 85719
Another Milestone… Since our inception in 1991 and now spanning over two decades, Milestone Homes has a 100% client satisfaction record. After the completion of over 125 projects, we are proud to provide you a reference list for each client, for every Milestone Home ever built.
- Milestone provides unparalleled personal attention and communication before, during and after the building process.
- Milestone incorporates a two–tiered level of supervision on each construction project — a Site Superintendent overseen by General Contractor/Owner, Eric Freedberg.
- Milestone employs the most well versed custom home construction staff in Southern Arizona.
- Milestone has expertise in building every style of home — as well as experience in using an array of building materials.
- Milestone partners only with the finest highly qualified tradesmen and artisans in Tucson. We assemble a loyal team who consistently deliver innovative and quality workmanship.
- Milestone is certified by U.S. Green Building Council – LEED AP.
- Milestone is environmentally conscious. We will help design and build a green home for you that incorporates and preserves native vegetation and integrates green elements within your home to your liking.
Eric Freedberg co–founded Milestone Homes in 1991. As a former CPA, combined with a Master of Real Estate Development degree as well as over 15 years running Milestone Homes, Eric offers a unique blend of management, financial and construction knowledge that helps insure Milestone's 100% client satisfaction record.
- BSBA — Dual Major in Accounting & Finance
— University of Arizona 1985
- CPA — Arthur Andersen — 1985 – 1988
- Master of Real Estate Development
— University of Southern California — 1989
- Licensed Real Estate Broker
- Licensed General Contractor
- LEED AP (Green Building Professional)
|John "Z" Zamagne